3. After connecting to the wallet Click on the [Create] in the Side Menu bar and Click on the Upload NFT
Please Note For Collection either you can create your own collection or Default collection will be selected with respect to the Network chain selected.
In the above image the Network chain selected is Binance so the
Default Collection :- Xanalia (Binance).
4. Fill in the details given in the Upload NFT and click on the Upload button
1. Upload Art Work – Upload the Art work by clicking the Image icon
2. NFT Name – Enter the Desired name for the artwork
3. Collection – you can create your own collection or Default collection will be selected with respect to the Network chain selected.
4. Description – Describe your art work here
5. Network :- The network will be autoselected with respect to the Network chain selected (here its Binance ).
6. Base Price :- Select the base price (eg: BNB,ALIA,BUSD)
7. NFT Type- Select the NFT category (art, video, photo etc..)
8. Royalty – You can set the Royalty percentage where the creator can earn for their lifetime on every sale.
9. Sale type – You can put your artwork on Sale by two options
1. Fixed price 2. Auction
9-1. Fixed price
10. Fixed Price – Enter the Fixed Price of your artwork (Here ALIA is displayed as we have selected ALIA as a base price (point :- 6)
11. Auction :- Enter the Open time and Close time of the Auction. Enter the Auction price (Here ALIA is displayed as we have selected ALIA as a base price (point :- 6)
5. After clicking the Upload button it will generate a metamask request to confirm the mint .
6. If you want to check the minted NFT work, you can check it with “Created” on the next screen after clicking the “Profile” icon in the upper right corner.